Saturday, July 7, 2012

REDD'S Journal: A Day in the Life Sat July 7, 2012




It's going to take that to reach my fitness and business goals. I'm not where I need to be physically or mentally. I hold myself back; because I have a fear of failure. Then, I shut down when things don't flow as planned. But, that has to change; today! I have a lot of goals. I also know that I can achieve all of them with the right state of mind and some hard work.


P90X® Day 6


'KEMPO X' wasn't too bad. I am going to push myself harder this week. It's in me to do much more than I'm doing. I can't let my mind tell me that I should stop. I guess I'm still a bit nervous after having my strokes last year. But I can't let that cripple me. Plus, I'm recovered; so I don't need to block my own progress.



"From my lips to your soul!"

Peace and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment