Monday, July 9, 2012

REDD'S Journal: A Day in the Life Mon July 9, 2012




People say I'm "too smart for my own good." But my failure is in my kindness, not my intelligence. If I were rude (or a celebrity), I would get more results for all of the programs and services I offer. I have a non-profit organization that I need to build. But, the challenge for me is getting people to help with the work. When an organization isn't glamorized on TV, people don't usually want to be connected or involved. However, if I reach out to my associates at CNN and commit to an interview, I'll have people tripping over each other to be connected to what I'm doing. I think it's sad that we need the media and or celebrity to get people in America to participate in a worthy cause. I guess, in time, I'll have to use media to my advantage in order to get some real work done. The only problem with that is: after you're profiled on TV, you become a celebrity (local, regional, national, or international) and I really don't want or need that. Then I have to swallow my pride and remember, "REDD, it's not about you!" I can accomplish my goals and try to (on some level) live out my life as a hermit. I started this blog, as well, because I know that I have to use all avenues available to me to promote what I'm offering. I guess it'll work, for now.



P90X® Day 8


'CORE SYNERGISTICS' is a "beast." I did that because, this time around, I'm mixing the Classic version of the program with the Lean version; for a little variety. I love this; and I already love the changes I see.
 

"From my lips to your soul!"

Peace and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment