Tuesday, July 3, 2012

REDD'S Journal: A Day in the Life Tue July 3, 2012




I have PUERTO RICO on the brain. I'm due for a trip to SAN JUAN in August and again in October. As I workout for the next 88 days, I'll also be focusing on improving my Spanish skills. I ultimately want to work up to becoming fluent. But, I know that will take some time and a lot of hard work. I'm built for the challenge.

We experienced a major thunderstorm in ATLANTA today. It made me long for the waters of the beach behind CARIBE HILTON hotel; or the clear sand of LA CULEBRA beach. I can really see myself living in PUERTO RICO. I can spend the day working on my fluency and spend the evenings lounging at the beach; watching the waves crash and listening to the whistle of the wind from the water. That's Heaven.

I went out into the rain today, to pick up a tuxedo for DEITRICK & MELISSA'S wedding this weekend. AARON FRANK'S car is a sauna. I'm going to try to help him get a new compressor; so he won't have to endure the heat of the rest of this Summer (with its record high temperatures). The heat in the car was only intense because we had to keep the windows up to prevent the rain from drenching the upholstery and flooring. The rising temperature, the rain, the thunder, and the darkness that hovered had me daydreaming about settling into the sand and following the path of the passing boats and the approaching waves. Yeah; that's Heaven.




P90X® Day 2


Today, I conquered 'PLYOMETRICS' and I'm ready to for the next challenge. I need to keep my mind and sensibilities on the finish line. I also need to renew my membership at the gym and make my return to the spinning class. I love spinning. But, with that in view, I still need to take this workout one day at a time. I need to condition myself for spinning; and for my return to Martial Arts training. Time will tell...!




"From my lips to your soul!"




Peace and love...





No comments:

Post a Comment