Monday, July 16, 2012

REDD'S Starbuck's Experience Monday July 16, 2012



[REDD'S Starbuck's Experience] "Picture this" ATLANTA 2012, I was standing on line at 'Starbuck's' preparing to order a venti iced green tea. I looked to my left and this baby was staring at me, giggling, and bouncing in his high chair. I guess his father was curious to know what got him so excited; so he turned around, smiled, and followed the gesture with the words, "He likes you." Of course, he does; all babies like REDD! DUH! LOL! But, the moral of the story is: Babies don't see GENDER, ETHNICITY, SEXUALITY, POLITICS, RELIGION, BODY FRAME, or ATTIRE. They are TAUGHT to be biased, prejudiced, and or judgmental. What would happen if we could all view the world (and each other) through the lenses of that baby?
 
P90X® Day 15

'CHEST & BACK' and 'AB RIPPER X!' I feel like I'm getting my mojo back! LOL!
 

"From my lips to your soul!"
 
Peace and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment