Monday, July 2, 2012

REDD'S Journal: A Day In The Life Mon July 2, 2012



Today was a great day! It started a bit slow, but then it began to build and ended on a high note. I woke up thinking about the heat of the day and the things I wanted to accomplish. Somehow, I did NONE of the things I originally planned; but I did get something accomplished.

I woke up to a movie playing on HBO; since I fell asleep in the living room, with the television on. I didn't pay attention to the movie; so I don't remember which movie was being showcased. The sound somehow alerted me that it was time to get up. I turned the volume down and logged onto my computer. I read a few articles; my normal routine. Then my buddy AARON FRANK called. He was bored so he wanted to come hang out. But, he made it to my place and crashed on the sofa. He slept for an hour. That isn't unusual; most people who come to my place are hypnotized by that sofa.

AARON FRANK slept, so I showered and got dressed. We made our way to Publix to purchase fruit and water for this fitness journey we vowed to embark on. From there, we decided to go hang out at 'Starbuck's.' Four hours and a few Facebook posts later, we ventured over to 'Thai Lana' and enjoyed one of my favorite Thai restaurants in the southern region of this great country of ours. Thai food consumed; and back to home base I returned. I spent the remaining hours of the night watching television, updating my new page on Facebook [THE R.E.D.D. REVOLUTION], and completing my
P90X® workout (which I'll elaborate on below).




P90X® Day 1


Today, I had to complete 'CHEST & BACK' and 'AB RIPPER X.' This isn't my first P90X® experience; so I have no horror story about how hard it is. I walk into this knowing that it's a challenge; and that I have a lot of work to do when I press play. I'm looking forward to making dramatic physical changes; because I won't do the bare minimum this time around. Eighty-nine (89) days left; and I'm going take them down!




"From my lips to your soul!"




Peace and love...







No comments:

Post a Comment